A new decade is days away. It’s crazy. It’s exciting. And I’m really hoping that 2020 will be kind to me.
New Year always gets me hyped up because I feel like it’s a fresh start. A new excuse to give myself new goals and ambitions and time to reflect on the past year. It’s always nice to read back on previous goals to see how far you’ve come (or not). Did I read all the books I wanted to? Definitely not. Has my cooking improved? Eh… Do I swear less? Don’t make me laugh. But I have learned to say no more, and that’s something that I’ve wanted to master for a very long time!
This year I started my own photography business. I’ve improved my writing skills, started university and moved to Birmingham. It’s been full of changes, and I’m looking forward to another year of trying to better myself and make new memories.
Here are some of my goals for 2020:
- Put myself out there with my photography more. Reach out to smaller brands about shoots. Don’t wait for people to come to me.
- Smash my 2020 weddings. I have some beautiful venues and gorgeous couples, I can’t wait.
- Do well at University for next semester.
- Write more screenplays.
- Utilise social media more.
- See my family more.
- Do a paranormal investigation.
- Start shooting actor’s headshots.
- Stress less about things that I can’t control.
- Have more date nights with Tom.
- Write & direct a short film
aaaaand that’s it. Here’s to 2020, a new decade and a new start. I can’t wait!
Have an amazing Christmas everyone! x